For Over Five Years, CCNP Candidates Just Like You Have Used My CCNP ROUTE Study Guide To Pass The Exam AND Prepare For Real-World Success.
Now It's Your Turn... And It's Now Available On Amazon for the Kindle and Kindle App!
(You can read it on any PC, smartphone, tablet, MAC, and Kindle!)
Dear CCNA Candidates,
The financial and professional rewards available when you earn your CCNP certification are enormous.
Cisco certifications are also opening more career doors than ever before - and they're just going to become more and more valuable.
The facts are clear:
There's never been a better or more important time to earn your Cisco certifications.
It's time for you to become a CCNP, and the hardest part of that is passing the CCNP ROUTE exam.
Here's your opportunity to get a huge jump on this exam and earn your CCNP!
Now everything you need to pass the CCNP ROUTE exam is right here, waiting for you to download in minutes after your order... The Ultimate CCNP ROUTE Study Guide.
CCNP ROUTE Study Guide From Chris Bryant
As a CCIE and a veteran of Cisco certification exams, I know the amount of detail you've got to know to pass these difficult exams, especially the CCNP ROUTE test ...
... because the CCNP routing exam, previously known as the BSCI exam, is traditionally the most difficult of the CCNP exams.
My CCNP ROUTE Study Guide leaves the technobabble behind and brings you the information and instruction you need to pass.
My approach has worked for CCNPs around the world for the past five years, just like these CCNP success stories... and it will work for you.
"Hey Chris, I passed my CCNP ROUTE exam yesterday! YEAH!!! Thanks for your Devil-Dog quality instruction! " -- Jack Boyle, Raleigh, North Carolina
"Wow, what an enormous amount of material to cover for that exam. You did a great job presenting it. I actually teach the Cisco UCS courses and as an instructor I can really appreciate your excellent delivery." -- Brett Boss, CCNP
"Just wanted to let you know I passed the CCNP ROUTE exam today with a 911. Thank you for the great study guides!." - Tony Edon, Surrey, England
The Secrets To Passing The CCNP ROUTE Exam
I'm about to tell you exactly what you need to know to pass the CCNP ROUTE exam.
- Master the many details of BGP, multi-area OSPF, route redistribution, summarization, and much, much more.
- Learn how to create a VLSM scheme, and I'll show you how to do just that. No tricks, no charts - you'll know how to work with VLSM. (I'll also include a comprehensive binary math, subnetting, and hexadecimal conversion book at no additional charge.)
- Receive personal mentoring for your CCNA studies from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert. If you have a question about a CCNP ROUTE topic, or just need a little encouragement, you've got to have someone to help you out.. and now that help is here!
You can now get all of that in The Ultimate CCNP ROUTE Exam Study Guide.
I have created the Ultimate CCNP ROUTE Study Package just for you!
You no longer have to overspend and take chances with your exam and your career.
The Ultimate Study Guide won't empty your wallet, but it will prepare you for the CCNP ROUTE exam from every angle - study guides, special reports, my exclusive practice exam, and more.
MASTER Key Concepts Critical To Passing The Exam -- Without Suffering Complicated, Boring Technobabble!
If you've been to the bookstore looking for CCNP ROUTE study books, you know that they're either 600-page piles of documentation, or worse, books that touch on each topic without going into the detail you need to pass.
There are other guides that are woefully short of the information you need to pass the exam.
My Ultimate CCNP ROUTE Study Guide brings you all the detail you need, in an easy-to-read format that is actually fun to read!
I'm not going to bog you down with trivia, but I will make sure you understand each and every topic thoroughly so you are prepared for exam day success.
The CCNP ROUTE exam is packed with difficult topics - BGP, complex OSPF scenarios, policy routing, route redistribution, route summarization - those are just some of the topics you will master when working with my CCNP ROUTE Study Guide.
Let's take a more detailed look at the many topics I'll teach you:
- Key details about static routing, floating static routes, DHCP, and the ip helper-address command.
- How to create a VLSM scheme and perform route summarization.
- How to configure and troubleshoot single-area OSPF, including vital information about OSPF network types, LSA types, LSA exchanges, and more.
- How and why to configure multi-area OSPF. Learn when and why to configure stub areas, total stub areas, and perform OSPF route summarization.
- How to master EIGRP. Configure and troubleshoot adjacencies, stuck-in-active routes, successors, feasible successors, the variance command, the hidden details of the Feasibility Condition, stub routing, route summarization, and more.
- How to master the basics of IPV6, all clearly explained and illustrated.
- Using NAT, Cisco's three-layer networking model, and more.
- How to understand, configure, and troubleshoot BGP. Learn all about when to use BGP, when not to, the peering process, route advertisement, manipulating attributes, aggregating routes, synchronization, route reflectors, confederations, and more - all in completely illustrated and clearly explained lessons.
- How to plan and configure successful route redistribution. You'll learn what to look out for before, during, and after this demanding feature, and how to configure route redistribution for every protocol you'll see on the exam - all clearly explained and illustrated.
And that's just some of what we'll cover together.
On top of all that, the CCNP ROUTE Study Guide includes these labs:
- BGP. We'll configure iBGP neighbors, eBGP neighbors, work with all BGP show commands, the next-hop-self command, analyze and troubleshoot BGP route advertisement issues, configure route reflectors, change BGP path attributes, configure route summarization, and more!
- OSPF: We'll configure stub areas, total stub areas, hub-and-spoke OSPF networks, perform the two different kinds of OSPF route summarization, gain valuable experience performing route redistribution, and more.
- EIGRP: You'll gain firsthand experience in summarizing routes, working with the variance command, perform route redistribution, configure update authentication, and build on your CCNA knowledge.
Whether you use your own Cisco home lab to perform the labs, rent Cisco pods online, use GNS3, or just use the labs for additional study material, there's nothing like seeing the real thing in action - and I use only real Cisco routers and switches to create all of my books and training videos.
The CCNP ROUTE Study Guide Has Helped Candidates Just Like You Earn The CCNP For The Past Five Years.
You've already seen what my students have to say, but let's hear from a few more...
"I would recommend your material to anyone studying for CCNP certification. In fact, I already have." -- Simon Reynolds, London, UK, CCNP
"Hi Chris, I'm a CCNP now. Also, your CCNA package kicks butt!" -- Alex Ng, Brighton, Massachusetts, CCNP
"Your lab-practical approach to these exams has certainly made a difference." - Giorgio Pierbattisti, United Kingdom, CCNP
"The explanations in the Study Guide are well written and clear. I learned much from the Study Guide, including new things I haven't seen in other guides I have read." - Grisha Segal, CCNP
With the information contained in The Ultimate CCNP ROUTE Study Guide, you truly have an unfair advantage over the exam.
You receive everything you need to study for and pass the exam....
My exclusive Ultimate CCNP ROUTE Study Guide
... and you receive online access to the materials immediately after your purchase...
... so you can literally be studying for CCNP ROUTE exam success just minutes from now.
CCNP ROUTE Study Guide From Chris Bryant
Just click this link or banner and get your copy from Amazon right now for just $9.99!