Gain The ULTIMATE In Cisco Hands-On Experience For Your CCNA, CCENT, And CCNP Exams -
By Building This Network On REAL Cisco Routers And Switches!
Buy three days for $37 and receive a FREE copy of my Ultimate CCNA Lab Workbook OR my BSCI Lab Workbook - a $19.95 value! (Your 3 days do not have to be used consecutively!)
Get six full days of rack access for $47, PLUS a copy of my CCNA Lab Workbook OR my BSCI Lab Workbook - absolutely FREE! Your six days do not have to be used consecutively and do not expire.
Work with REAL Cisco routers and 2950 switches. These racks have been created and priced especially for CCNA and CCNP certification candidates - giving you the ultimate in Cisco certification practice with CCNA and CCNP rack rentals.
Don't just take my word for it... here are just a few of the many CCNAs who mastered their skills by working with REAL Cisco routers and switches!
"Chris, I tried using two other rack providers when you were sold out, and they just do not have the right stuff to accomodate all that is covered in your materials. It is darn hard to work with spanning-tree with only 1 switch! Thanks for your great service and labs!" - Jeff Reilly, CCNA
"The experience that I gained from the rental was enormous....most definitely, I will be coming back to rent one of your pods in the near future. To sum it all up, I was very pleased with the service, equipment, and your prompt support. It was fun!" -- Ricardo Pacheco, CCNA
"I spend a few hours looking at websites that offer rack rental, but they were too complicated and expensive. I went to the Cisco Prep Center for information and discovered that Chris Bryant and The Bryant Advantage provide rack rentals. I immediately booked a 3-day session starting on a Tuesday and passed the CCNA with a 950 the next Monday....
.... I don't think I would have passed first time if it wasn't for the brilliantly prepared network topology and lab material as well as the help that I received from Chris during those three days." -- Russell Witterick, CCNA
"Just like to say how much I really enjoyed working on the pod. I've a better understanding & feel more confident about using the various aspects of the cisco IOS." - Stewart Diack, CCNA
CCNA and CCNP candidates must have hands-on experience to success in the exam room and on the job. Formerly, these candidates had to depend on "router simulators", which are just software programs pretending to be routers and switches.
Finally, CCNA and CCNP candidates have their OWN site to rent rack time from, at a very reasonable price.
You receive remote access to this full pod of Cisco routers and switches. You can configure a working Frame Relay network, Etherchannels, point-to-point Serial connections, and an Ethernet segment.
(ISDN has been left operational for Cisco Academy students studying for the 640-801 CCNA exam; the current version for all other candidates, 640-802, does not utilize ISDN and your Lab Workbook will reflect this.)
Look at all the CCNA and CCNP technologies you will gain firsthand knowledge of!
- 2950 Switching: including root bridge election, viewing STP statistics, VLAN creation and modification, VTP configuration, creating access ports and trunk ports, and much more! You can even create your own Etherchannel, because each pod has TWO Cisco 2950 switches!
- Frame Relay: A Frame Relay cloud is preconfigured for you, so you get firsthand experience configuring working Frame Relay map statements, checking LMI and PVC statistics, and more.
- PPP and Point-to-Point links. You can configure PAP and CHAP on your ISDN connection, and gain firsthand experience with configuring point-to-point Serial links. Run REAL debugs, not pretend ones!
- Passwords and services. Practice setting telnet, console, and enable passwords. My CCNA Lab Workbook will also show you valuable services that you must know how to turn off and on for your exams -- and just what they do! You'll be able to see their effect on REAL Cisco equipment!
IP Addressing. A must for the ICND 1 exam, you'll be able to set your own IP addresses from scratch, and change them if you wish. It's your rack!
- RIP: You can configure both versions and practice your important RIP debugs.
- EIGRP: You can see how the variance command works, how to set up EIGRP neighbor relationships, how to debug them, and how to fix them.
- OSPF: You can build your own fully functional OSPF network. Define areas, neighbor relationships, and use debugs to watch adjancencies form (or not form!).
- BGP: Master the many details of BGP by running the full BGP lab from my BSCI Lab Workbook. You'll learn how to use the next-hop command, perform BGP route summarization, configure route reflectors, and much more!
- Route redistribution. One of the most difficult features to master, no simulator is going to show you all the effects of route redistribution. Master this feature on real Cisco routers and switches.
You simply use Telnet to connect to your pod. It's easy to connect and easy to work with, and you gain valuable experience while working with REAL Cisco routers and switches.
You will master CCNA and CCNP skills when you work with REAL Cisco equipment and my Lab Workbooks!
You will practice firsthand with setting passwords, defining interesting traffic, writing and testing your own access-lists, and so much more!
No need to rely on simulators, which are merely software programs that can't come close to the experience of actually working with Cisco routers and switches. And note that all routers in my pods run IOS 12.2, and the switches are new 2950s...and you get two of them!
Connecting to the pod is easy. When you order, you'll recieve an email from me with a username, password, and IP address to Telnet to. You'll also receive an illustrated PDF showing you how to navigate the pod.
And there's more! When you purchase three days for $37 or six days for $47, you recieve a FREE copy of my Ultimate CCNA Lab Workbook OR my new Ultimate BSCI Lab Workbook. These workbooks shows you how to build a fully functioning network on your Cisco pod, and every step is fully illustrated and clearly explained. You won't worry about simulator questions on your CCNA or BSCI exams, because you'll have done it for real!
Any successful Cisco engineer will tell you that the only way to develop troubleshooting skills is to work with the "real deal", not some software program that cannot possibly duplicate a Cisco IOS. Here's your chance to develop those skills from the comfort of your own home.
Here's how to book your date:
1. Purchase time slots below. Indicate your desired dates while placing your order (you'll be prompted for a comment while you order - list your dates there) or just email me directly at email@example.com with your preferred dates.
2. You'll be sent an IP address to connect to, along with a username, password, and PDF showing you how to navigate the pod. You're all set!
Get REAL hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches. You will gain first-hand knowledge of everything from STP to passwords and everything in between, and you will be more than ready for the questions on the CCNA and CCNP exams.
Note that all days begin at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time, and end at 9 AM EST the next day. No matter where you are in the world, you get some "prime time" to practice - and even if you use the pod for only three hours, that's less than $4 an hour for a full pod of Cisco routers and switches!
Rack Rental Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: No rack time is currently for sale.
Many CCNA and CCNP candidates are so anxious over the simulator questions that they don't perform well at all on exam day. When you work with real Cisco equipment, this anxiety is gone. It's that simple.
Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal accepted.
To purchase three days for $37, and claim your free copy of my Ultimate CCNA or BSCI Lab Workbooks, click here:
To purchase six days for $47, and claim your free copy of my Ultimate CCNA Lab Workbook or Ultimate BSCI Lab Workbook, click here:
Order With Confidence!
Congratulations! You're on your way to exam success - by working on REAL Cisco routers and 2950 switches!
To your success,